Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Impressions

So, yesterday I was in a rotten mood but playing on the ol' Mac really cheered me up. I highly recommend posing for yourself with your iCam. I realized with one of the "effects" that I was starting to look like a few celebrities. Here are some of my favorites:

Conan O'Brien. I always thought he looked like a Perkins.








Barbara Streisand. Okay, it's just a big nose.








An ape. Basic monkey face.







Jay Leno. Did you even have to ask?








Not really a celebrity, but a pretty good impression. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...Utah Hair.







Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins. I know he looks a lot like the Conan picture, but imagine that bulbous bald head without any of the hair. Awesome.






Okay, best for last. I think this one is great...Willem Dafoe. He's in lots of cool movies and plays the Green Goblin in Spiderman. Now you see it, huh?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Billy Corgan is really funny.

Hilary said...

hehe. i think so too!