Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our Christmas in Rexburg

Well, since the rest of you spent Christmas together, we'll show you what we were doing. Christmas Eve involved LOTS of snow ALL day. That morning we went on a sleigh ride. This guy has a couple Clydesdale horses and basically a trailer thing with skis. The horses even had jingle bells on! We had a good time just going around the neighborhood. We all thought Zoie (4) would love it, but by the end she didn't even want to be in the group photo. That's her in the front being forced.

In the first photo we were being cheezy and silly, but it kinda just looks like we didn't know what we were doing :)

Further down, is AJ's parents' home

On Christmas day we went sledding! It was Ashlee(pink), Jared(blue) and his fiancee Jenni(light blue), AJ(black), and I(purple). AJ shows off the frozen snow in his beard. AJ tried jumping just me, then Ashlee and I, and then he jumped all three of us girls. It was pretty fun. Then I got to jump AJ. Piece of cake :)

It's a lot of photos, but then, no one else has been posting anything so....














3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! So fun! I never thought I'd say this, but I kinda miss the snow... :)

Anonymous said...

running over people is not nice. awesome action shots.

Hilary said...

Dear Peff,

These persons didn't get run over, they got jumped!